Our bungalow tents sit on decking, especially for our guests, and the living section features floor covering for additional comfort.
The bungalow tent is fully equipped with a kitchenette (incl. pots, pans, cutlery and utensils for 6 people), refrigerator (with freezer compartment), 4-ring gas cooker, table, 4 bucket seats and 2 lounge seats. A parasol, electricity and lighting are provided. There are 2 sleeping compartments* which can also be divided into two with a walkway between, or 3 sleeping compartments. Equipped as standard with 1 double bed (1.4 x 2 m) and, depending on the number of guests (for the entirety of the period booked), 1, 2, 3 or 4 single beds. There is outdoor space in front of, and in most cases next to the bungalow tent.
You must bring your own linen (sheets and hand towels), sleeping bags or blankets and pillows.
* The layout of sleeping compartments may vary.
View the Specifications
- More than 42 day(s) before arrival date: 30% of the travel sum
- 42 to 28 day(s) before arrival date: 60% of the travel sum
- 28 to 7 day(s) before arrival date: 90% of the travel sum
- From 7 day(s) up to the arrival date: 100% of the travel sum
Cancellation in case of code orange