Online marketer international markets
At Suncamp holidays we love camping and holidays. We're part of ACSI, a tour operator (Suncamp holidays, ACSI Camping Tours) and publisher (campsite guides, apps, websites) in one. Every year, we provide millions of campers across Europe with reliable campsite information and we ensure that thousands of campers have a carefree camping holiday.
Suncamp holidays is our online travel agency. We use this brand name to offer information in seven different languages about holiday homes and camping pitches at more than 400 campsites in sixteen countries across Europe. ACSI is an important player in the European market. You'll be working with us to achieve even greater success. Are you driven, and are you also motivated by quality and reliability? And do you want to be able to grow in your chosen profession with an internationally-recognised company? Then you're perfect for us!
Suncamp holidays is looking for an Online marketer for international markets (36 hours per week). A challenging role where you'll be able to use your insight and initiative. We're also committed to your professional development. A dynamic, international and informal workplace with enthusiastic colleagues in an organisation that really cares about quality and service.
- have an international background and speak several foreign languages fluently (preferences: French, Polish, Danish, English, or Spanish). You are also able to express yourself well in Dutch or English.
- are able to work and think at higher vocational or university level
- have at least one year's experience in applying online marketing techniques in international markets
- are able to analyse, interpret and manage campaigns to achieve the desired results
- are able to write good marketing copy in several foreign languages
- have experience networking with potential business / blog partners
- have the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team
- have an affinity with social media and the European camping market and / or the European tour operating market
- preferably have experience with SEO and Facebook advertising
This is what you'll be doingYou'll be part of our online marketing team. Your work will be focused mostly on our tour operating company, Suncamp holidays, but you'll also do some work on our other activities in the international market (such as CampingCard ACSI and ACSI Eurocampings). In this broad online marketing function, you'll be responsible for:
- managing and optimising Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns
- affiliate marketing
- searching for and networking with (blog) partners / Link building
- optimising campsite and region texts
- statistics and (management) reports on advertising and visits
- facebook advertising and Facebook content
- exploiting marketing-related opportunities
- offer you a 'full time' 36-hour contract (one day off every two weeks)
- a paid coffee break twice a day
- a competitive salary and great working conditions, in line with the labour agreement (cao) for Dutch book and magazine publishers (BTU)
- 29 days of holiday per year, discounts on camping holidays, and free use of a complete set of camping equipment
Your dream job?
Do you think that this is the right job for you? Are you interested in joining our fun and ambitious team? Then apply now! Send us your motivation letter with CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or can you think of anyone else who might be interested in this job? Then please feel free to send this vacancy to them. For more information, you can email us at the address above, or call Elja Vette (HR): +31 (0) 488-452055