- Leisure pool
- Opportunities for swimming
- Games/entertainment for children
- Campsite shop
Search and book campsites in Biscarrosse
Camping in Biscarrosse France
The campsites in the French seaside resort of Biscarrosse are ideally located by the sandy golden beaches of the Atlantic in the Landes department. The city of Bordeaux and seaside towns of Arcachon and Mimizan are close by and can be visited from Biscarrosse. A day on the beach is also highly recommended. There is something for every family to enjoy in Biscarrosse.
There is plenty to do in Biscarrosse, including golf, survival skills activities, go-karting and water sports. For example, you could visit the Bisc'Aventure amusement park. The whole family can climb an exciting track through the trees, bungee jump or a free fall onto a huge landing mat. Further information:
- There is a seasonal market in Biscarrosse every morning throughout July and August. The evening market is also worth a visit. You can find everything here, from tasty regional produce to art and souvenirs.
- The night sky is with a million colours on 14 July every year. This is the French National Day (Bastille Day) upon which a firework show is held on the beach at Biscarrosse.
Water and nature lovers
The coastal town of Biscarrosse is popular with beach-goers and nature lovers. If you like the beach, you've come to the right place! There is no shortage of water here. If you like to visit beautiful lakes or a waterpark during your holiday, camping in Biscarrosse is ideal. You can enjoy a day of water-based fun in Biscarrosse itself.
- AquaPark Biscarrosse is on the northern lake of the seaside resort. Children and adults alike can enjoy themselves on the huge water slides, trampolines and catapults à la Wipe Out. There are also other water sports providers on the lake.
- You can discover nature at the Réserve Ornithologique du Teich in Arcachon. There are many colourful and unusual birds to see here. The Réserve lies in the Bassin d'Arcachon, which is also worth a visit.
Jewels of the Atlantic coast
There are a number of campsites in Biscarrosse and each campsite has something special to offer. A swimming pool at the campsite is ideal for those who love the water, who will be in their element in a splendid leisure pool with plenty of water slides. At some of the campsites there are hammams and tranquil saunas, which are perfect for hard-working parents. At the end of the day you can have a bite to eat in the restaurant or plan a trip for the following day using the WiFi. You can access the internet using WiFi from your mobile home or tent. Everyone can enjoy themselves on holiday in dazzling Biscarrosse.
The climate of Landes
Landes has a great climate for holiday makers. The temperature rises to 25 degrees in Biscarrosse during the summer months. In high season the temperature of the water is around 20 degrees. There are no extreme temperatures, which makes it perfect for staying in the swimming pool or on the beach all day.